1. A place on the course / programme will be confirmed by an email from OTSA. Any booking remains provisional until the participant has received the confirmation email.
2. Full payment is required 5 working days before the start of the course / programme.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing and will be confirmed by an email from OTSA.
Cancellations will incur the following charges:
More than 21 working days before the start of the event - No charge
11 to 20 working days before the start of the event - 50% of fee
10 working days, or less, before the start of the event - Full fee
Non-attendance without cancellation - Full fee
4. OTSA reserves the right to cancel any course / programme if there are insufficient numbers to make it viable or in the unlikely event that a venue or trainer become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course or programme date, or a full refund of fees paid.
Note: 'working days' refers to term days as published in the Oxfordshire School Calendar.
5. The cost quoted on the website or publicity material is exclusive of any applicable VAT. VAT is generally recoverable by academies and maintained schools, but if in doubt please check with your finance manager.
6. Where a course/programme has multiple sessions, OTSA will specify the requirements for participant attendance. Should the participant not attend all specified sessions a certificate of completion may not be issued. Some programmes offer a discounted rate for attendance at all sessions. In this case, should a participant miss a session the full fee will be payable.