OTSA schools are able to receive a discount of up to 70% of the cost of Young Enterprise company-based and one-day programmes.
Young Enterprise recognises the need for educators to have both choice and access to high quality opportunities that create aspirational careers guidance, develop employability skills and deliver
inspirational enterprise education. Engaging local volunteer employees in the classroom is at the heart of Young Enterprise’s approach to teaching and learning. We have access to over 6,000
volunteers from a range of industry sectors who support our programmes. Through these programmes, students gain a first-hand insight into the career of local employees and learn about the skills
which are valued in the workplace.
Young Enterprise programmes support schools and colleges to:
- meet their statutory duties to deliver impartial, independent career guidance
- provide evidence for Ofsted (England) who are required to make a judgement on the effectiveness of leadership and management by examining the impact of the curriculum including careers advice and
support on pupils’ outcomes during section 5 inspections
- contribute to Estyn (Wales) inspection judgements on outcomes and provision including learning experiences
- improve the attainment and progression outcomes for learners and contribute positively to destination measures
- evidence the provision of good career guidance against the Gatsby Benchmarks
- provide an efficient and cost-effective approach to employer engagement, compliant with safeguarding and health and safety requirements
- reinforce the advantages and career progression opportunities for STEM subjects
- link career, enterprise and independence skills learning to a range of curriculum subjects including, English, maths, design and technology, languages, business studies, citizenship and
- develop essential career, employability and life skills including communication, confidence, financial capability, organisation, initiative, problem solving, resilience and team work
- create opportunities for post-16 learners to have meaningful experiences of work places through simulated work related activities and to meet the requirements of post-16 study programmes
To register for Company Programme at the 70% subsidised rate, simply register your team here.
To book a one-day programme at a discounted rate for OTSA schools, please contact the Young Enterprise Oxfordshire Area Manager by phone at 07776 769579 or by email at email@example.com.